Monday, July 07, 2008

I've Got a Mule Her Name is Sal






It was 15 miles to Erie Canal Village! What am all American 4th of July we had. Went to the drive in Friday night to see Wally-E. The movie actually depressed me, I'll post that another time. Saturday, for the 4th we went to Erie Canal Village ( free admission) and explored life in the 1800's for the afternoon. We had a picnic lunch there, and then came home to play, swim in the pool, cook out, and shoot off our "Contraband" fireworks from Pennsylvania. For a State I don't really like, that is REALLY boring to drive through, they make up for it all by selling me fireworks. Had a bunch of silly fun, and I will always remember and never forget little Ava driving the power wheels around and around the pool and under the deck at FULL SPEED. She is crazy, we were calling her "Danica".

No comments: