Tuesday, July 08, 2008

An Ode to Google

Google, Google, how I love thee!

I was trying to figure out what to make for dinner, this way, I can be busy all day and not have to stop and think, 'cause who wants to think on a vacation day in July? So, I googled some things I have in my pantry and freezer to see what I could make. I googled "sausage and cornmeal", two things I have in plenty and that are gluten free. Came up with a recipe for a cornmeal sausage casserole. Awesome. We are sick of the same old same old gluten free fare, so this will really shake thinks up, and use what I have in stock!

Enjoy this gorgous sunny day. I am going to paint the "new" play house to match the house ( the neighbor's kids are too big for it, so they gave us their sweet little custome made playhouse, that currently matches their great old house), Ava wants to go to the playground, swimming is a must on this hot day ( pool is actually a steamy 70 degrees), and who knows what other tasks I can come up with, the day is young! Embrace it! And remember, Google kicks ass!

1 comment:

moi aussi said...

I'm so into online recipes! I made a 4th of July dessert with lots of fruit over a baked sugar cookie. there's a name for it, but beats me. When I get around to it I'll post on my blog.

S