Monday, December 20, 2004

I Really AM Wonder Woman

Sometimes I just amaze myself. Take this morning for example. I woke up at 7:23. My husband forgot to reset the clock. My daughter has to be to school by 8:05. Somehow, I got breakfast for 2 girls, got them both dressed, hair done, teeth brushed, coats on, backpacks filled with the appropriate things, and out the door by 7:50. It was like "The Amazing Race", and I kicked some butt!
Part of the reason we overslept was my husband's Christmas party at work was last night. It was actually a family party, and I liked that soooo much better than having to hang out with people you don't know and watch them drink too much and then drive home.
This party had a nice dinner, a Sponge Bob jumpy house ( I really wanted to get in and jump), face painting, a really bad DJ ( misguided is a better word), and Santa. I can't wait to see the photos from the girls visiting Santa! Too cute......They didn't want to leave last night. They actually wanted to stay. A good time was had by all!

No comments: