Monday, July 30, 2007

Has Anyone Seen my Carbs???

So, I have been trying to lose weight, and lower my BMI number since January. I am happy to say I have lost 22 pounds to date. However, holy crap has it taken a long time! I know I know....... the best way to lose weight is slow. I had gotten impatient with how long it's been taking on WW, so I boosted things alone these past two weeks. I did what always workds for me, I gave up carbs. It's been 10 days since bread, potatoes, or refined sugar has past my lips, and I have entered the zone where I feel awesome. Why does it take giving up carbs to make me feel full of energy, and GREAT? It's not fair, but I did speed up my weight loss. The scale, which had stalled out is moving again. I am happy to report I am currently wedding weight, which isn't my all time low, but it's on my way. ( 1995 weight!!!) My 12's are FINALLY loose, and I bought a skirt last week that is a size 8. Today I am wearing shorts I haven't been able to wear ever ( they are from Sandi) and yesterday, my favorite American Eagle denim shorts were feeling very loose. 10. 10 is where I am heading, and trying hard to be there by the fall.

So, keep eating the meat and veggies, and keep the carbs out of my house and keep the scale moving!

No comments: