- Threw the parm in the MB, now have fresh parm for pasta this week
- threw banannas and formula into MB, had lunch for Ava ( she loved it, kicked her little feet the entire time she was eating)
- Threw eggs, mayo, salt, celery salt and fresh ground balck pepper into it and made egg salad sandwiches for lunch, with left overs for the week
- Took the left over carrots from making stew last night and sliced them up for dinner on Thursday with the turkey.
- cooked up the left over bacon, crumbled it up and put it into a Quiche to sever tomorrow ( it's wrapped up tight in the fridge as we speak)
- made home made bread and used the left over potato buds in it to make Irish potato bread ( served it tonight with corned beef and kraut, and it rocked the house).
- made the corned beef in the crock pot with left overs for corned beef sandwiches later this week. ( will use the left over Russian dressing and make Rubens)
- used up the left over chocolate and butterscotch chips from Christmas baking and made 4 dozen cookies.
I now have no scraps of this and that left and entire dinners for later this week. How cool is that? And the house smelled so yummy.......