Monday, January 02, 2006

Banner Year

2005 was a banner yea for me. For the first time in the history of me, I didn't want the year to end. I didn't want to count down at midnight and toast, I liked the year we had. Besides, we are leaving the year Ava was born in.

2005 looked like this for me:
January- started my elementary school counseling placement and my LAST semester of grad school

February- found out I was PREGNANT!

March-passed my counseling boards

April- Interviewed with HP and was asked back to a second interview

May- Second interview, job offer, Anna's adoption, put offer in on this house, budget passed here and I was offically a counselor!!! Had a job before I graduated, and finally, graduated from Grad school in May

June- put both houses on market, sold our house in 1 day, got my certification in the mail

July- A quite month! Packed and waited (not patientally) for our closing date

August-closed on one house we sold, and the house we bought, moved to HP, started my job

September- closed on our income property, started my first school year as a counselor, had Ava, Brian starts new job

October- Nice and quiet, home on maternity leave

November- returned to work after leave and settled into my job

December- First Holidays in our new old house. GREAT way to end 2005

So long 2005, you were a great year to my family. We have been so blessed this past year and I appreciate every moment of it. I can only hope to continue on with good health, and good luck in 2006. Happy New Year.

No comments: