Sunday, November 14, 2004

Baby Girl Friend

I am crazy in love with this little girl. Everyday is a good day being her mommy. She has entered first grade this year and although she liked Kindergarten, she LOVES first grade and reading. I love her artistic ability, as I can't even draw a stick figure. I am amazed how she is able to create the things she does. I am in awe of her grace, because I walk into walls and trip over nothing. To see her dance and do ballet is like watching all the sweetness and innocence there is in the world together in one little package. She is outgoing, funny, and smart. She is my only child, and may always be. Somehow, even though I used to struggle with that, it is enough. It is more than enough. It is perfect. Sometimes, you get what you need.
Dana Posted by Hello

No comments: